Surround yourself with elegant gardens, breathe deeply the salty sea air, bury your toes in the sand and let the gentle sounds of waterfall and waves become your healing oasis.
- We provide contact-free check-in. Guests will be asked to show their picture ID before being escorted to their room.
- We have removed all magazines/books from rooms and gathering areas where it is not possible to properly disinfect after contact by any individual (guest or host).
- We are performing scheduled daily sanitation of common areas. This sanitation includes and is not limited to all horizontal spaces, telephones, seating areas, doors, desks, etc.
- We provide contact-free check-out. You should have received a receipt already but we can provide one if needed.
- All guest rooms and common areas have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We have removed all throw blankets and pillows.
- We have removed all magazines and literature out of the rooms.
- We have replaced water glasses in the room with single-use disposable cups.
- We are sorry but no outside guests are allowed in the rooms
- For your special occasion which will likely require reserving all rooms please contact us. 360.387.3948
Food & Beverage
- Currently, we are not able to offer special diet breakfast requests.
- We have a romance/luxury package available including roses, coffee mugs, extra chocolates for $125.
- The food is prepared in a kitchen that is not regulated or inspected by the regulatory authority.
- Your housekeeping team has been supplied with gloves and masks. Standard procedure is to replace gloves after each room has been serviced.
- As always, we are laundering all towels and sheets and bathrobes before each guest checks into their room/suite. The chemicals that we are utilizing not only clean all these items, but it sanitizes during the wash cycle with the aid of hot water.
- All touch surfaces in the rooms including the upholstery items in the room are being sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Our standard stay over service each day has been suspended. This is for the safety of our guests and staff. If you need clean towels or amenities, please contact your hosts.
- Outdoor furniture is being set-up to be cognizant of social distancing guidelines.
- We will be disinfecting outdoor furniture daily.
- Please respect the fact that this is a no smoking (cigarettes and marijuana) and no illegal substances on the premises facility.