Surround yourself with elegant gardens, breathe deeply the salty sea air, bury your toes in the sand and let the gentle sounds of waterfall and waves become your healing oasis.
Guest Wellness Checks
- All guests visiting will receive a checklist several days prior to arrival to be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions.
- Our COVID-19 screening questions are as follows:
- Are you, or any guests in your group, showing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) associated with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, had close contact in the past 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, been told by a health care provider or public health official you should self-quarantine due to potential COVID-19 exposure, or are you suspected of having COVID-19?
- If a guest exhibits symptoms, or answers yes to the preceding questions, we are unable to accept the reservation at this time and will cancel that reservation without penalty. Please provide us with a copy of your medical test results for the requested refund.
- Hosts wear single-use disposable gloves and a mask and/or face shield when in contact with guests.
- We provide contact-free check-in. Guests will be asked to show their picture ID before being escorted to their room.
- We have removed all magazines/books from rooms and gathering areas where it is not possible to properly disinfect after contact by any individual (guest or host).
- We are performing scheduled daily sanitation of common areas. This sanitation includes and is not limited to all horizontal spaces, telephones, seating areas, doors, desks, etc.
- We provide contact-free check-out. After your stay, we will email you a receipt.
- All guest rooms and common areas have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We have removed all throw blankets and pillows.
- We have removed all magazines and literature out of the rooms.
- We have replaced water glasses in the room with single-use disposable cups.
- The wine glasses have been removed from the room but are available by request from your hosts. When you receive requested wine glasses, they will be given to you using single-use gloves after they have been run through our dishwasher.
- We are sorry but no outside guests are allowed in the rooms
- For your special occasion which will likely require reserving all five rooms please contact us. 360.387.3948
Food & Beverage
- Your hosts wear single-use disposable gloves and a mask while preparing food.
- We offer room service for Breakfast.
- Currently, we are not able to offer special diet breakfast requests.
- We have a romance/luxury package available including roses, coffee mugs, extra chocolates for $125.
- The food is prepared in a kitchen that is not regulated or inspected by the regulatory authority.
- Your housekeeping team has been supplied with gloves and masks. Standard procedure is to replace gloves after each room has been serviced.
- As always, we are laundering all towels and sheets and bathrobes before each guest checks into their room/suite. The chemicals that we are utilizing not only clean all these items, but it sanitizes during the wash cycle with the aid of hot water.
- All touch surfaces in the rooms including the upholstery items in the room are being sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Our standard stay over service each day has been suspended. This is for the safety of our guests and staff. If you need clean towels or amenities, please contact your hosts.
- Bathrobes are no longer left hanging in your room but are available by request.
- Outdoor furniture is being set-up to be cognizant of social distancing guidelines.
- We will be disinfecting outdoor furniture daily.
- Please respect the fact that this is a no smoking (cigarettes and marijuana) and no illegal substances on the premises facility.